CV và Thư xin việc mẫu bằng tiếng Anh dành cho nhân viên kế toán
Thứ Sáu, 25/10/2013, 11:53 GMT+7
Sample Resume: Accounting
123, Main St
Boston, MA 02109
Seeking a position as an Accounting Assistant where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
Glen Dara Construction Co., Cambridge, MA 2000 – Present
- Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Created budgets and forecasts for the management group.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ employees.
- Liased with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
Stonepark Web Design Inc., Boston, MA 1997 – 2000
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
- Generated budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis and presented to the management team.
- Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports.
- Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
- Administered online banking functions.
- Reduced credit period from 90 days to 60 days.
- Managed payroll function for 140 employees.
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
Lancer Industries, Copley, Boston, MA 1995 – 1997
- Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
- Prepared weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management.
- Managed the internal and external mail functions.
- Provided telephone support.
- Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
BS in Computer Science:
Boston College, Boston, MA 1999 – 2001
BS in Accounting
Boston University, Boston, MA 1992 – 1995
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
Sample Cover Letters: Accounting
Accountant Cover Letter Sample 1:
Having achieved a solid foundation of knowledge in my career of accounting, I am interested in furthering my understanding by seeking new challenges in the accounting field. I would like to express my interest in consideration for a position at your company and have enclosed a resume for your review and consideration.
After achieving my Bachelor of Science degree from Northwest College and completing more than four years of public accounting experience and an additional four years in private accounting I have gained the skills to be a valuable asset to your organization. My knowledge and background in income tax preparation provides a strong foundation that allows for accurate and thorough work. I am extremely computer literate and have extensive experience with a number of different accounting programs. I have made a habit of personalizing programs to ensure that optimal productivity is achieved.
In my experience with a small CPA firm and private private business I have had the opportunity to familiarize myself with a variety of accounting specialties. You will find me to be an exceptionally versatile employee that is comfortable managing clients ranging form struggling small business to established corporations. My comfortable demeanor gives me the ability to command taxing situations while encouraging a sensible, composed atmosphere. I am confident that my detail oriented work habits will aid in the efficiency of your institution while my positive attitude will make me a seamless addition to your team.
It is my intention to establish a time when we can further discuss how my talent, responsibility and self-motivation will fit the needs of you company. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Accountant Cover Letter Sample 2:
Please accept my resume in consideration of the Accountant position. After reviewing the description, I believe I am a very solid candidate for the job due to my extensive accounting/tax background, strong organizational skills and ability to work with a wide range of professionals.
Throughout my career, I have established myself as an exceptionally successful and effective accounting and tax preparation professional. My deep understanding of accounting principles, familiarity with federal and state laws/regulations and outstanding customer service skills are the reasons I have thrived in these roles.
My organizational skills also set me apart from other individuals. My incredibly thorough nature, coupled with my ability to make strong decisions, ensures that the projects I oversee are completed in an efficient and productive manner. Additionally, my sound time management skills allow me to successful multi task several projects at once.
In addition to my accounting/tax background and organizational skills, my ability to work with a wide range of professionals has always been an invaluable resource to my employers. Throughout my career, I have always worked well with people of varying backgrounds. My strong communication skills ensure that my place of employment remains productive and professional.
I have attached my resume for your review and would like the opportunity to answer any questions you may have for me and hear more about your organization and the Accountant position. I look forward to the chance to share my enthusiasm in person.
Accountant Cover Letter Sample 3:
I am writing to express interest in the Accountant position. I have enjoyed 3 years in public accounting which have been instrumental in equipping me with the knowledge and providing me with the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to succeed in the accounting profession.
At this stage in my career I am interested in expanding my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the accounting industry as I continue to pursue my CPA Certification. My background in public accounting has provided me with the opportunity to work with clients in a variety of industries. This has presented me with a diverse range of issues that have allowed me to develop my problem solving skills while effectively working with a variety of different people.I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications, and learn more about your business and this job opportunity. Please find the accompanying resume for your review.